sunnudagur, nóvember 19, 2006

for you guys!


it's been freezing these last days and then suddenly this morning it felt so calm and quiet and I knew that feeling so well.......of course snow! And the first ... so nice I felt almost like a little girl in a fairy tale........almost!
What else can I say work is taking so much time and I have to stay focused no daydreaming allowed. Actually Stella is working too after school a few hours at a store and much more than she may..... but anyways she likes it and it makes her able to provide for the horse and buy herself a saddle etc. which is what it's all about these days to be able to look after yourself :-) My final paper is also finally coming to the point where it's almost writing itself! ..... and I realized that you can't get everything out of it or rather you shouldn't. It's such a release to see the end..... I doubt however that I belong in the academy........ much too impatient for that even though I do see a small light so now and then....... I wonder what that is?

1 ummæli:

Bára Mjöll sagði...

Frábært að heyra að þú sért komin á lokasprettinn, well done Helle!

Hér í Cambridge er haust, bíð eftir snjónum...